Friday, August 29, 2008

Wrigley Field









I apologize for such a long break in between posts.
Anyways I wanted to share some photos from my trip to Chicago. Although this was about a month ago, I wanted to give some props to the Chicago Cubs for having the best record in the MLB (85-50) after today's victory.

The Cubs are roaring! There are no talks about curses, black cats, or Bartman. But the real question is can they keep going? Their bullpen is pitching phenomenal, and that's going to be a real help for them as they roll into October.

Wrigley Field is one of the oldest stadiums in the MLB. When I went there I was asking where the jumbotron is. HA! There isn't one, and perhaps that's whats makes the field so beautiful and legendary. The scoreboard is done manually, also one of the oldest stadiums that operates their scoreboard by hand. It is just an overall great experience. Cubs fans are loyal and friendly. If anyone has the chance to go to Chicago, its worth the trip to Wrigley Field!

1 comment:

joe said...

So, what's your favorite Floyd album? ...Joe